Modding, 2010

Posted on viernes, 17 de septiembre de 2010 by Fernando Cosi Villalobos | 1 comentarios
Etiquetas:

This is my cabinet, I present to you Tribal's case, that and a cabinet of the mark Upson model Mercedes SLK.




Here I it drew in the window, using adhesive ribbon and drawing in the same hand, I preferred to draw the hand and not you print the drawing. This drawing was based I projects of the Mnpctech (that it made an excellent work in the HELLBOUND ).





















Photos of the mounted case and with my CD-Rom mod:



CD-Rom Mod:


PSU:












here a test of the PSU in new position



the demarcation for the cuts








here the box that will hide the PSU, I drew in the corel and I printed for not having mistake in the hour of the cut.


suporte para a PSU.



test for PSU to be seen enters in the place hehehe


front vision of the case, they are still without the finish, I will put plastic mass.






Two skull


or One skulls:






now one more pictures of illumination:


__________________















here pictures of the front and front door mounted:






as it will be, it is very well hidden.


I will use those buttons with magnet used in bags: D the door is well locked.


fastening one of the parts in front of the case. and making some adjustments


fastening the magnet in the door of the case, I glued him with acrylic:





some pictures of the front general vision:




1 comentarios:

jrevaGuitar dijo...

Wonderfool.
If you want do modding see this.

Torneo Modding Green Computing Sistemas Ibertrónica-BitFenix 2010
http://www.zonajugones.com/foro/index.php?topic=2227.0

Publicar un comentario en la entrada